C-Tech Tubeware - Custom Composites
C-Tech produces a diverse range of high quality parallel and tapered tubing for a wide spectrum of industries.
The composite materials, which include pre-impregnated carbon fibre, glass fibre and carbon/glass mixes,
share the common benefits of strength, lightness, stiffness, resilience and chemical and corrosion resistance.
Most of our composite tubeware involves relatively short manufacturing runs for specialised applications.
In many situations, C-Tech’s problem-solving capabilities and close customer interaction prove invaluable.
In-house CNC machining capability allows C-Tech to supply moulds and machined metal parts that can be assembled
with composite tubes to provide a complete product solution.
C-Tech also has a 15m long Autoclave which can be used to produce complex moulded parts and high quality surface finishes. Autoclave Technical Specifications:
- Max. internal length: 15.3m
- Max. internal diameter: 1.44m
- Max. temperature: 150°C
- Max. Pressure: 7 bar
- Data Logging: Yes
The lightweight, robust and resilient characteristics of C-Tech composite tubeware make it ideal for numerous manufacturing applications. The image gallery shows some of the more diverse uses for carbon fibre tube.
FAQ - frequently asked questions about C-Tech carbon fibre tube
- Aeronautical (UAV, hang-glider)
- Industrial (rollers, robot arms)
- Medical (X-Ray, radiation detectors)
- Musical (instruments, tone arms)
- Optical (camera booms, telescopes)
- Sporting (archery, spear-guns, silencers)
For answers to commonly asked questions about C-Tech carbon fibre tube click here.
C-Tech supply to customers world-wide, with exports making up 80% of overall sales. Whether you are making an enquiry, obtaining a quote or placing an order we will need a physical delivery address (not a PO Box) to efficiently deal with your request.
How to order
As C-Tech products are custom made no refunds can be provided. Please check your specifications carefully before placing an order.
- Use the web order form
- Email C-Tech
- Phone + 64 9 810 8406
- Mobile + 64 21 671 118
- Fax + 64 9 828 0095
- Snail mail to: PO Box 71-131, Rosebank, 1348, Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
Where we ship - Destinations
New Zealand: via NZ Couriers, Fastway, Castle Parcels, Poste Haste or Mainfreight.
Transit times are standard and dependant on the destination and the size of the freight/package. For other destinations please enquire including your delivery address and we'll be able to give you a quote.
- Shipments up to 3m: Fedex - AU (transit 1-2 days)
- Shipments up to 3m: Fedex - rest of world (transit 4-7 days)
- Shipments up to 3m: Fedex Economy - rest of world (transit 7-12 days)
- Shipments up to 3m: DHL (transit 4-7 days)
- Airfreight (transit 7-14 days)
- Seafreight - UK/Europe (6-8 weeks)
- Seafreight - US (3 weeks)
We offer excellent lead times and competitive prices on shipments to Australia.
How to pay
No sales tax is charged on goods leaving NZ, but if your Country charges sales tax then you will need to pay this to the freight
company before your goods are delivered.
- By Credit card using Visa or MasterCard authorisation form
(Print then scan/email/fax/post the form to us)
- Electronic bank transfer
- Internet payment to a local bank (via Western Union) is available for a number of countries
If you have any questions about a C-Tech delivery then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
"I picked up my C-Tech package and everything is looking good. I'm impressed with the finish and the care taken in packaging for transport." Brian Murphy Colson 750.